Did you know about it?
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended for the use of the website.
- Files of this type usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on your device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the website user’s end device and obtains access to them is the website operator or entities cooperating with it.
Second cookies are used for the following purposes:
- about creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “permanent”. (persistent cookies).
These are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
These are files that are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on your end device by default.
- Other people using the website may make changes in this regard.
- The third web browser allows the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this can be found further on or in the documentation of your web browser.
- Cookie files (so-called “Cookies”), which are stored in the end device of the website user and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
Important for you:
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the website.
- For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on the website.
- In terms of information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
How can you disable cookies?
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can easily change your browser settings.
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you must change the settings of your browser.
How does it manage cookie settings?
In order to manage cookie settings, select your web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
In the main application window, select Tools> Internet Options> Privacy. In the Settings area, move the slider maximally up. This way we will block all cookies. Click on the OK button.
In the main browser window (upper right corner) click on the Google Chrome Settings icon.
Select the Settings> Show advanced settings tab. In the Privacy> Content settings section. In the Cookies option, select the “Block cookies and data from third-party websites”. Select the Done button.
In the main program window, click on Tools> Options> Privacy. Select the option “Firefox will use user settings”, the first item “Always use private mode” and the last item “Accept cookies” must be unchecked (i.e. next to them there must be an empty square) In the Settings area, move the slider all the way up. This way we will block all cookies. Click on the OK button.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences> Security. Here you select the security level in the “Accept cookies” area
Browser menu: Tools> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies Select the option “Never accept cookies” Click OK